Tuesday, January 12, 2010

December Snows and my Snowman

Though our first snow of the season arrived before December, this storm was the first one with real accumulation.  And we know that with the snow comes snow chores.  I of course jumped right in to help Daddy with the shoveling.  Thanks to our neighbor and his snow blower the driveway was cleared in no time.


So of course that meant I could bring up the trash can.  Over the last year my passion for trash and recycling has not waned.

After taking care of the chores Momma and I took a break.  I thought it was pretty cool that I could sit in the snow and not get wet.  My snow pants are pretty cool!

After chores it was time for fun.  Daddy taught me how to build a snowman.  How do you think we did?


Even Tazz enjoyed the snow!



I hope you had as much fun with the snow as Tazz and I did.

No comments: