Monday, January 11, 2010

Thanksgiving

Like all great Thanksgivings mine started with watching a little football and the arrival of Santa at the end of the Macy's Day Parade.

With those required activities out of the way, I helped Uncle Sean finish the final bit of clean up before the rest of the guests arrived at Grandma's house to celebrate Thanksgiving.

After a great meal it was time to play. I had lots of fun with Eli and Hailey. Eli and I worked together to build this great big tower. Can you believe how tall we were able to make it?

I also had a great time working with Hailey on a smaller project. She is a great playmate!



Unfortunately Momma's camera ran out of batteries before we all ran out of activity. So there are some gaps in Momma's photos. But I felt blessed to get to spend Thanksgiving with Grandma, Aunt Janet, Mary Anne, Uncle Sean, Aunt Jo, cousin Devon, Aunt Lisa, Eli, Hailey, Micheal, Nanny, Grampy, Jaeger, Soleil and Tazz.

I hope you all were able to have as nice a Thanksgiving as we did!

No comments: