Monday, January 11, 2010

Pre-Thanksgiving Winig Visit

Since it was the weekend before Thanksgiving I wasn't expecting much excitement.  But that was before Momma told me that the Winigs were coming to visit for the weekend.  We always have a great time with them on the Cape.  I was excited to share all my toys and my great park with Megan and Rachel.  After some fun in the back yard we headed down to the park.  I started with a little game of hide and seek.  Can you find me?


After the game of hide and seek, we took a walk down to my favorite creek to show them how much fun it can be to throw rocks into the water.  Aunt Sarah and Rachel had a good time checking out the creek.

Megan and I took advantage of the time down at the creek to have a little chat with each other.  I really enjoy playing with her!

After dinner we did something I had never done before.  We baked cookies.  Aunt Sarah is an expert Christmas cookie maker, so Momma thought she would take advantage Aunt Sarah's visit to give cooking making a try.  Megan, Rachel and I all gave it a go!

Once the backing was done, it was time for decorations and consumption.  I had lots of fun decorating, but I must admit the cookies weren't really my thing.  The icing on the other hand was GREAT!

Having the Winigs come visit was great fun.  I was so glad to get to show them my home.  I hope they come back again real soon.

No comments: