Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sierra Meets the Family

Everyone has been so excited to meet Sierra.  Grandma earned the privilege of meeting her first since she spent the week with Daddy and me while Momma recovered at the hospital.

Nanny and Grampy weren't far behind though in meeting Sierra.  They came over to meet her the Friday that Momma and Sierra came home.  And would you believe they brought me a great surprise?  They brought Great Gramma and Great Grampa too.  They all were really taken with Sierra.


Everyone stayed through Saturday to visit, and then Nanny did a quick stop on Sunday following Sierra's first post hospital doctor's appointment.  I was pretty excited to learn that the doctor's visit wasn't for me.  We have a new pediatrician.  I think I'm going to like him much better than our old doctor.  Lucky for me Sierra gets to try him out first!

No comments: