Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Settling In

The week of January 11th marks Sierra's second week of life and her first week with the family.  Needless to say this week has been all about us making adjustments.  But don't worry, there has been a lot of fun too!

I thought it would be important to introduce Sierra to the basement and some of the toys I used to play with when I was her age.  So we pulled out the activity mat and I showed her how to use it.


The basement wasn't the only fun though.  We also took Sierra out on her first dog walk.  Sierra was snuggled up into her winter bunting and I pulled on my cool orange snow coat and boots.  We took the double stroller out for its maiden voyage.  Needless to say, I pushed and did not ride!  Isn't it cool that the stroller's handle bar adjusts to work for my height?


Daddy and I also worked on a new skill this week.  Walking on the moon, otherwise known as our ceiling.  I had so much fun being the rocket ship!

Last but not least, we gave Sierra her first bath at home.  Though they aren't my favorite things personally, Momma tells me that Sierra liked her first bath much more than I did.  What do you think?
Sierra:

Connor:

I hope you all are keeping snug and warm during these winter days.  Stay tuned for my new adventures with Sierra.  There is just so much to share!

No comments: