Friday, January 22, 2010

Sierra's Third Week

So, this week Sierra continued to meet the rest of her family. First, Great Aunt Janet and Mary Ann came for a fun Thursday visit. They were both a little scared too hold someone so little, but I think they did great! Wouldn't you agree?

Then, over the weekend, Pop-Pop and Gigi came for the afternoon and a wonderful dinner. I think they're pretty taken with my little sis...

Of course, it wasn't all about meeting new relatives. Tazz and I spent some time getting to know her better as well. We're still trying to figure out what all she can do besides eat and sleep


Later, she showed us exactly what she's capable of. After a few demonstrations from yours truly, Sierra rolled over from her stomach to her back - did I mention she's only 3 weeks old?! Here's an action shot of the big event

I'm getting much more comfortable with being around Sierra too. I even let Daddy take this picture of Momma and her two wonderful kids. (And don't worry - Daddy is in the pic in spirit - where do you think I learned this pose from?)

Be sure to check back next week for all new adventures in the continuing saga of Connor, Sierra, and Tazz!

No comments: